Every event organizer has a vision for their ideal event space. You’ve worked hard to curate your event atmosphere and, even if you’re working with pre-existing furniture, you’ve likely gotten everything exactly the way you’d like. If you’re struggling to find a way to add charging stations in a tasteful way that doesn’t clash with your current setup, consider using our sleek InBoxes to turn any object into charging furniture!
While InCharged offers a wide range of charging options from custom branded charging tables to charging lockers and everything in-between, there are some instances where our options simply don’t fit your vision. Our team appreciates innovation- after all, we built our flagship Flex units based on customer feedback and the need to improve our product. Because of this, our experienced team can work with you to find the best way to incorporate InBox charging stations at your event.
The InBox is a small, unobtrusive charging option that can turn just about anything into a custom charging station. It’s the perfect option for those who want the fastest and most efficient charging capabilities with minimal ambient space interference. Here are just a few ideas for incorporating an InBox into your event space:
- Have an area where your attendees tend to dwell? Add an InBox to the bottom of tables, lamps, or to the edges of couches and chairs to provide them with an amenity while they relax.
- If you have a set dining area or large banquet rounds, consider incorporating an InBox into the centerpiece of your tables.
- Are you a casino or hosting a casino/poker night? Add some InBoxes to the bottom of your poker or blackjack tables to keep attendees charged and betting!
- If you’re hosting a trade show or conference where your attendees break out into sessions, consider adding InBoxes to the bottom of chairs in the back row or to the rear or side walls to keep attendees charged so they can remain engaged.
- If you’re a bar or restaurant, adding an InBox to a specific section of your bar seating or to large tables typically reserved for large groups will let your guests stay InCharged and will only boost your web presence (after all, the more battery life they have, the more time they ‘ll have to post about your business online).
- Do you want to keep your outlets free and prevent guests from sitting on the floor? Adding charging units to your pre-existing furniture keeps your guests from hanging out against the wall, makes them feel encouraged to interact with the areas YOU want them in, and frees up your outlets.
The InBox can be mounted on a wall or tabletop, placed inside a lamp or sculpture, or even secured at the bottom of a table. Whether it’s out of sight or front and center, we’ll ensure it looks exactly how you like with a custom shrink-wrap – include your own artwork, branding, logos, or simply colors to blend into your décor.