Due to the pandemic outbreak of coronavirus the household task turns into the anxiety for families to keep their loved ones secure, safe and healthy. As this virus affects the whole world and risks everyone. Moreover, the misinformation prevailing only adds stress to people’s lives.
As for now we know well that the virus passes to the other person through direct contact with respiratory droplets which means through sneezing, coughing, and touching the contaminated surface. As per the staff, the virus duration is different; it takes a few hours until several days.
But the question is how you can make your house disinfect, to eliminate the stress from parents the InCharged come up with the helping hand. The LuxUVC powered by InCharged is providing the home disinfection service along with appropriate information of COVID-19 to make your home a safe place to live.
Duration of coronavirus on the surface
Some institutions like the National Institutes of Health, CDC and others conducted the research which shows that COVID-19 stays on the surface two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. This is the advantage that we know about the duration and cleans the home, office and other areas. If your family member is not well then disinfect the place, doorknobs, tables, countertops, light switches, keyboards, and handles where he lives every day with bleach solution.
The following are the key points to clean your house from the virus.
- Don’t forget to wear disposable gloves.
- If the surface is dirty, clean it with water and soap after that using a disinfectant or bleach solution.
- Clean the area, where ventilation is good.
- To clean the products use the bleach solution or 70% alcohol solution. The Environmental Protection Agency created the cleaning item list.
- Clean the products as per the instructions and make-sure the product you use isn’t expired.
- Wash your hands immediately after finishing up with cleaning.
- Keep your home surroundings clean
To lower the infection and clean the surroundings regularly it will minimize the risk. And while starting with cleaning follow the instructions for effective use along with the procedure mentioned on the product itself.
- Clean your high-touch surface
Every home is built differently but the surfaces like chairs, handrails, door handles, kitchen, toilets, taps, computers, keyboards, remote controls, mobile phones, bathroom surfaces, toys, game controllers, and light switches are present in every house and this surface carries the virus.
Just wiping out is not important to disinfect, to remove the virus put the disinfectant on the surface and leave it for some time it will be more effective. Read the directions properly so that sensitive items including mobile phones, electronic devices should not be damaged. To make electronic devices safe use wipe-able covers.
- Wear washable clothes
For now, it’s not clear for how long the coronavirus stays on the fabrics but many clothes contain the mental and plastic elements and on which COVID-19 stays for many hours to several days.
The good steps would be if you layoff your shoes outside and then enter the home, then change into clean clothes after that and wash your hands with soap immediately.
If you do laundry at home:
- Avoid shaking the dirty bed sheets, towels and clothes as some assume the virus will disperse in the air then it’s wrong.
- While you wash your clothes use the appropriate water and items like soap or detergent. These steps will kill the virus.
- Keep washing your hands in the space for some time with soap and water or sanitizer.
- Disinfect your laundry bag ones you finish up with your laundry.
If you do laundry outside the home:
- Set your laundry while stepping out to save the time you spend out.
- Choose the time when there are few people.
- Maintain the social distancing
- Wear disposable gloves and disinfect the machine and while doing this don’t touch your face.
- Once your laundry is indoors, stand outside if possible.
- Fold your laundry at home.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or sanitizer
- And ones you finish up with the laundry, disinfect your laundry bag/ hamper properly.
For now, there is no evidence that COVID-19 catch from food or food packaging but to be safe follow these steps:
- Vanish the unnecessary packaging from your rubbish bin with a lid.
- Take your food from the containers into the clean plate and dispose of the containers.
- If you bought cans that can be cleaned or wiped with the disinfectant before stored.
- Under the running water wash the perishable foods like fruits and vegetables.
- After that wash your hands immediately with soap and water or sanitizer.
The whole world impacts a lot with this pandemic attack of the coronavirus outbreak and to break the chain of infection every country enforces the lockdown. Each home sanitizing companies provides the services to eliminate the COVID-19 on your premises. People running important business or service need to have home disinfection service to keep their business in function, it’s very vital to take the proper precaution to protect your employees, visitors, people who use the premises or if you closed your workplace for a couple of months then also your employees visitor wanted to know your places is safe and you sensitize it properly while hiring a professional company.
We all know that COVID-19 disease spread to the whole world from China in December 2019 and covers almost 200 countries and territories within a few months. Moreover, this pandemic virus did not have a vaccine to treat the patients; the only measure to stay from this infectious disease is to maintain the hygiene measures.
LuxUVC powered by InCharged comes up with the various home disinfection services and guidelines.
- The foremost is maintaining social distancing as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention believes that there are more chances to get infected by the virus through touching the person or other contaminated stuff and after touching their own nose, mouth, or eyes of the person becomes infected.
- Keep washing your hands. Stay vigilant and maintain hygiene. Follow the restrictions carefully.
Protection against the key touchpoints:
Maintaining hygiene is not an easy task as people cough, sneeze into their hands and touch their mouths, eyes, or nose and these habits spread the coronavirus. The virus can be transferred quickly to others, when they come in contact with an infected person or touch the contaminated surface. There are a lot of home sanitizing companies but service of InCharged is the best and cheap.
InCharged serves in schools, hospitals, social care, retail, public transport, offices, hostels and many other areas where COVID-19 patients stayed and confirmed positive. The following are the touchpoints that commonly people touch.
- Handrails, Stair rails
- Door Handles
- Petrol Pumps
- Supermarket trolley and baskets
- Recycling areas
- Kitchen and dining surfaces
- Toilet flush handles or buttons
- Tap, Kettles
- Rubbish bins
The risk from toilet sneeze and bodily fluids:
1) After the coronavirus vanishes from the respiratory tract of an infected person, it will present on the feces of patients for an average of 11 days.
2) Toilet sneeze is a plume of droplets that spread the micro-organisms around the washroom at the time of flushing. These microorganisms settle on the door handles, floor, walls, soap dispensers, washbasins, and seat.
There has been research conducted that shows that infected persons can pass the germs to the entire office within 2-4 hours through touchpoints. So, hiring a home disinfection service is very important for proper cleaning and disinfecting as the professionals have approved products to remove the infections.