One of the biggest appeals of our charging stations is their ability to be customized with a unique wrap. This wrap allows you to promote your business or brand, but without a clear vision of what you’re trying to advertise and how you want to display your message, you may be overwhelmed with possibilities. This could lead to an ineffective charging station that doesn’t generate the amount or type of foot traffic you were expecting.
To help decide on a stunning, unique wrap for your charging station, try asking yourself the following questions. You may find that by taking the time to think critically about your brand, content, and audience, you’ll have a much easier time coming up with an eye-catching wrap for your charging station.
- Are you trying to showcase your overall brand or promote a specific product or event?
- Can your message be condensed down to an easily digestible snapshot? Do you risk losing your overall message by doing this?
- Do you want to communicate who you are as a brand/organization, or are you simply trying to be “heard through the noise”?
- Is your logo eye catching enough on its own?
- Should you include additional text or images to make your charging station pop?
- Is there a theme your wrap could incorporate to fit the location better? For example, if you’re leasing the charging station for a holiday event, you could consider incorporating holiday colors or imagery.
- Should your charging station include a call to action? If so, how can you entice individuals who interact with your charging station to follow up on that call to action?
- Do you want the users to contact you via social media? Is there a particular platform you’re trying to drive traffic towards (for example, trying to specifically increase your followers on Twitter or reach 200 reviews on Yelp)
- Are you trying to reach specific audiences? If so, what demographics are you trying to reach?
- How do you want users to interact with your charging station?
If you can definitively answer these questions, you’ll be in a much better place to make a final decision on your charging station and custom wrap. Remember, more isn’t necessarily better- even the simplest of our custom wraps can be striking in the right setting! That being said, the sky is the limit with InCharged units, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us for questions about customizing your charging station!