It’s no secret- saving money is crucial at every point of the event planning process. That’s why InCharged focuses on providing eye-catching, state of the art, budget friendly charging solutions.
Want to make an impact on your audience but want something affordable? If your budget is tight but you still want to enhance your user experience, the InBox is for you!
The InBox charging solution can turn just about anything you own into a custom cell phone charging station. It’s the perfect option for events where you want to offer cell phone charging without interfering with your ambient space. Its compact design also saves you significantly on shipping fees compared to larger, heavier models and makes it much easier to transport to and from your venue.
With the InBox, there’s no need to find purpose-built charging furniture that could cost you thousands of dollars. The InBox can be mounted on a wall or tabletop, inside a lamp or sculpture, on the bottom of a table- the only limitation is your imagination! Its cutting-edge technology is so small and lightweight that it can be integrated into your environment for an unobtrusive yet fully functional effect.
Here are just a few ways you can integrate an InBox into your next event:
- Have an area where your attendees tend to dwell? Add an InBox to the bottom of tables, lamps, or to the edges of couches and chairs to provide them with an amenity while they relax.
- If you have a set dining area or large banquet rounds, consider incorporating an InBox into the centerpiece of your tables.
- Are you a casino or hosting a casino/poker night? Add some InBoxes to the bottom of your poker or blackjack tables to keep attendees charged and betting!
- If you’re hosting a trade show or conference where your attendees break out into sessions, consider adding InBoxes to the bottom of chairs in the back row or to the rear or side walls to keep attendees charged so they can remain engaged.
- If you’re a bar or restaurant, adding an InBox to a specific section of your bar seating or to large tables typically reserved for large groups will let your guests stay InCharged and will only boost your web presence (after all, the more battery life they have, the more time they ‘ll have to post about your business online).
- Do you want to keep your outlets free and prevent guests from sitting on the floor? Adding charging units to your pre-existing furniture keeps your guests from hanging out against the wall, makes them feel encouraged to interact with the areas YOU want them in, and frees up your outlets.
If you’d rather make the InBox the star of the show, no problem! Take advantage of our 360-degree custom wrap, so your branding is front and center.
The InBox has been used by Starbucks, Allstate Insurance, Uber, and Bonaroo Music Festival, but you don’t need to be a large corporation to take advantage of one of this tiny and dynamic charging option. As one of the most affordable charging stations on the market, the InBox can help even the smallest of events provide an affordable charging option your attendees won’t forget.
Ready to get set up with an InBox? Get in touch with us for a free consultation today!