InCharged is proud to offer a full line of charging solutions to fit the needs of any event planner. We know that saving money is a top priority for every event planner, no matter what size your budget may be. That’s why we focus on providing eye-catching, state of the art charging solutions without breaking the bank.
If you want to provide an affordable charging solution and make an impact on your attendees, the InBoxis for you!
The InBox can turn just about anything into a custom cell phone charging station – it’s the perfect option for event planners who want the fastest and most efficient cell phone charging options with minimal ambient space interference. Its compact design also saves you significantly on shipping fees compared to larger, heavier charging stations, making it much easier to transport to and from your venue.
With the InBox, there’s no need to find purpose-built charging furniture that could cost you thousands of dollars. The InBox can turn almost any surface, structure, or piece of furniture into a charging station- the only limitation is your imagination! Its cutting-edge technology is so small and lightweight that it can be integrated into your environment for an unobtrusive yet fully functional effect.
Here are just a few ways you can add an InBox to your event space:
- Have an area where your attendees tend to dwell? Add an InBox to the bottom of tables, lamps, or to the edges of couches and chairs to provide them with an amenity while they relax.
- If you have a set dining area or large banquet rounds, consider incorporating an InBox into the centerpiece of your tables.
- Are you a casino or hosting a casino/poker night? Add some InBoxes to the bottom of your poker or blackjack tables to keep attendees charged and gambling all night!
- If you’re hosting a trade show or conference where your attendees break out into sessions, consider adding InBoxes to the bottom of chairs in the back row or to the rear or side walls to keep attendees charged and engaged.
- If you’re a bar or restaurant, adding an InBox to a specific area of your bar or to large tables typically reserved for groups will let your guests stay InCharged and will only boost your web presence (after all, the more battery life they have, the more time they ‘ll have to post about your business online).
- Do you want to keep your outlets free and prevent guests from sitting on the floor? Adding charging units to your pre-existing furniture keeps your guests from hanging out against the wall, makes them feel encouraged to interact with the areas YOU want them in, and frees up your outlets.
If you’d rather make the InBox the star of the show, no problem! Take advantage of our 360-degree custom wrap to prominently display your branding.
The InBox has been used by Starbucks, Allstate Insurance, Uber, and Bonaroo Music Festival, but you don’t need a large corporate budget to take advantage of this versatile charging option. As one of the most affordable charging stations on the market, the InBox can help even the smallest of events provide an affordable charging option your attendees won’t forget.
Ready to get set up with an InBox? Get in touch with us for a free consultation today!